Log in to the student portal at http://My.DeVry.edu and request your transcript by following these instructions:
- On the Home tab, in the Self Service section
- Click on Request Transcripts
A. To print an UNOFFICIAL transcript:
1. Select the Print Unofficial Transcript link at the bottom of the page.
2. Indicate the Transcript Level you wish to print
3. Click Submit.
B. To request an OFFICIAL transcript:
1. Identify who will receive the transcript.
- Another college
- Another person or business
2. Click Continue.
3. Select the Transcript Type and Course Level* for the transcript you are requesting.
- *If "All Levels" is selected for the Course Level, the request will not be processed.
- Enter the address information of the intended recipient if it has not auto-populated.
4. Click Continue.
5. Select the Number of Copies being requested.
6. Select whether you want sessions with ungraded courses included on transcript.
7. Select when you want the transcript printed.
8. Select the Delivery Method.
9. Review all of the options you have selected.
10. Click Submit Request.
How to check the status of your transcript request:
1. Select Request Transcripts from the Home tab.
2. Select the Student Records link.
3. Select the View Status of Transcript Requests link.
4. Select the date the transcript was ordered.
5. Click Submit.
Alumni and other inactive students may have to request their password to be reset to gain access to the student portal by calling the Help Desk at 1-877-784-1997.
If you are unable to gain access to the student portal, you can request a transcript by completing and submitting a Transcript Request Form.
You will need Adobe Reader to view this form. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it here. If you have an older version of Adobe Reader, you may also want to download the software to update to Adobe Reader XI or higher for optimum functionality.
Please note the following important information about transcripts:
- Normal processing time, excluding delivery, is seven (7) business days from the date the request is received.
- Official transcripts can be sent via standard USPS mail and/or fax, but will not be emailed under any circumstances.
- Official transcripts are available to students and graduates at no charge.
- Requests are limited to five (5) per day with five (5) copies per request. Official transcripts are not issued until all financial obligations to DeVry institutions are fulfilled. To see if you have financial holds on your account:
- Visit the Home tab of the student portal
- In the Self Service section, click Request Transcripts
- Click on the View Holds link at the bottom of the page
- Transcripts are not released to students with outstanding balances on their student accounts.
- Failure to complete exit counseling may result in placement of a hold on students' records, which would prevent fulfillment of transcript requests.
- Cumulative Grade Point Averages (GPAs) are posted to the transcript after grades are posted.
- Conferrals for undergraduate and graduate programs occur at the end of the session and can take up to three (3) weeks.
- If you would like your transcript held for final term GPA and/or conferral, please indicate this preference in your request.