Services to Employers
To meet hiring needs of employers, several services are provided by the Career Services Office. These free services include:
- Coordination of on campus company presentations
- Scheduling of on and off-campus interviews
- Transcripts and applicant testing (when required)
- Pre-screening and matching students/graduates to specific job requirements; i.e., geographic preferences, work history, current GPA and DMV record.
- Same day faxing, e-mailing or next day mail service of student/graduate resumes and transcripts according to company preference.