- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Main Library phone number: (909) 868-4001 for book renewals, equipment reservations, etc.
- Nicole Bird, Director of Library Services
Phone: (909) 868-4227
- Richard Villagomez, Academic Success Center Manager
Phone: (909) 868-4002
Students, faculty, and staff members may check out circulating library materials. Students must have their student ID card.
All patrons are responsible for the replacement cost of any lost or damaged items on their account.
Patrons can check out books and DVDs for two weeks.
All materials except videos can be renewed once, either in person, by phone, or through the online Library Catalog at http://library.devry.edu, under View Your Record.
Fines are as follows:
- 10¢ per Item
- Students cannot check out materials if there is an outstanding fine on their account.
Available Library Equipment:
- 20 student workstations with internet access
- Two laser printers
- Office supplies such as: staplers, hole punchers, White Out, tape, etc.