Click Here To Download - Complete Registration Booklet
- THE REGISTRATION BOOKLET, (Course Offerings) ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO INQUIRE ABOUT ANY SUCH CHANGES.
- CHANGES TO THE REGISTRATION BOOKLET WILL BE POSTED IN STUDENT CENTRAL.
Continuing students should register for courses/units online at http://my.devry.edu
If you are a...
- New student
- Resuming student
- Interrupted student
- Non-matriculating student
- 1st term student enrolled in developmental classes (MATH092 & ENGL032)
You cannot register online; you must register on campus. Click here for more information.
The Basic Steps of Registration
- Read the Registration Handbook (available below) for important registration information including dates, courses/units available, Academics dept. hours and contact numbers, etc.
- Understand your personal curriculum record to determine where you are within the progress of your declared degree. You can use DegreeWorks (available in the your student portal) to determine your progress and classes taken.
- Login to your MyDeVry Student Portal. (Click here for more information on accessing/using the portal)
NOTE: The first time you log into your portal, you will use your DSI number for Username and your birthdate for the Password (6 digit YYYYMM format). You will then be required to reset your password: 6 characters minimum, alphanumeric format.
If you forget your password or have login problems, please contact your local Help Desk, or use the "Help/Contact" option available at http://my.devry.edu/ to request a reset of your account/password.
- Check your ALERTS (holds). Once you get logged into your portal and click the "Verified" button on your personal information screen, you will see a screen that lists ALERTS, or registration holds. There are three possible holds: Delinquent Financial Aid, Delinquent Housing and Delinquent Student Accounts.
Please clear all alerts/holds as soon as possible. Transcripts cannot be released if you have a hold. Grades cannot be posted if you have a hold. Transfer credit cannot be applied if you have a hold and you cannot submit a schedule.
Work with your Student Success Coach and submit your schedule through Banner.
Print a copy of your schedule.
If you have financial questions about tuition, cancellations and aid, see Financial Information.