Student Support Advisors
Student Support Advisors work closely with students by advising, motivating, assisting, and monitoring students in achieving their educational goals, while ensuring that the academic standards of DeVry University are upheld.
The Student Support Advisors are available to assist students with the following:
- Provide academic advising to students regarding their academic status. Areas of academic advisement include, but are not limited to: program requirements, attendance issues, course withdrawal, withdrawal from school, and academic probation.
- Assist students during registration with course requirements and scheduling options.
- Track all academic documentation on a regular basis.
- Identify, contact and advise students on attendance according to policy to ensure that absences, dismissals, reinstatements are accurately processed and recorded in a timely manner.
- Assist with graduation checklist and requirements
Who is my Student Support Advisor?
Although any of the SSA's can help answer a student's question, each of them is assigned to serve their segment of the student population based on the last name.
During registration, advisors see students on a first come, first served basis.
For ALL Student Support Advisors
** 877-730-2873 **
Student Support Advisor
AAA - BEM
Ext. # - 5557
BEN - DAU
Marie Estrada email@example.com
Ext. # - 6713
DAV - GAR
Ext. # - 6703
GAS - IRZ
Manuel Ramos firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext. # - 6449
ISA - LYZ
Ext. # - 5687
MAA - MTZ
Ext. # - 5476
MUA - REM
Ext. # - 6448
REN - SZZ
Alicia Alameda mailto:email@example.com
Ext. # - 6453
TAA - ZZZ
Ext. # - 6731